Laois County Childcare Committee CLG Is recruiting a Support & Development Worker
The successful candidate will be responsible for progressing and
implementing the Dept. of Children & Youth Affairs (DCYA)
National Programmes through Laois County Childcare
Committee’s Local Implementation Plan.
The candidate must have:
- At least three years relevant experience in a development /childcare management role.
- Experience of supporting childcare services
- Experience of organising events and delivering workshops
- A relevant third level qualification to at least Level 8 in Early Year’s Care & Education
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of early childhood care and education policy and best practice
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the national quality and curriculum frameworks
- Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Advanced computer literacy & proficient in all microsoft programmes
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a clean driving license and access to a car
Canvassing will disqualify
Please contact 057 8661029 / 087 9279211 or email@example.com for an application form or download the application form here: Application-form-for-SD-Jan-2018
Closing date for receipt of completed applications is 26th January 2018 at 5pm. Applications will not be accepted after 5pm on the 26th January.
LCCC is an Equal Opportunities Employer