The Childrens House, 44, The Fairways, Ballyroan Road, Abbeyleix, Co Laois. Tel : 057 8730001 Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
At The Children’s House Daycare Centre and Montessori School we offer quality childcare for children from the age of 12 months to 12 years.
We are currently recruiting for a Manager role at The Children’s House – Abbeyleix. The Children’s House is committed to providing high quality care and education in early years. The role of Manager is critical to our success and we are seeking a true early childhood professional to lead our team.
- A competitive salary.
- Continuous Personal Development (CPD).
- Recognition of excellent practice.
The right candidate must possess the following skills;
- Experience in Creche/Montessori management (an advantage).
- The ability to lead a team.
- The ability to self motivate and to meet targets and deadlines.
- Ability to work in partnership with parents and staff keeping the child at the heart of what we do.
- Oversee the daily running of the crèche/Montessori; including but not limited to reviewing daily programs, observations, staff performance and administration duties.
- Implement any necessary programs, systems and operational processes to ensure the successful running of the crèche/Montessori.
- The successful candidate will be highly organised with an ability to work as part of a cross functional team.
- Excellent attention to detail and an ability to manage the running of a crèche/Montessori and staff.
- Facilitate all inspections and compliance requirements.
- Team player.
- Ensure a safe, secure and healthy environment for children, staff and visitors to the centre.
- Strong communication skills.
- Computer literate.
- Full driving licence with access to own transport.
Job Types: Full-time.
- Management (Preferred).
- Experience in Administration – all relevant government schemes/grants (Preferred).
Industry: Education and Schools
Reference ID: The Children’s House – Manager
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent