Little Stars Montessori School and Kilminchy School have a number of openings for this coming year . Salary range 13- 15.50 Euros per hour
- Job Title 1: ECCE Educator to cover Maternity Leave required ( full time position) Level 7/8
- Job Title 2: Junior Preschool Room Educator Level 7/8 and ( term time contract) with possibility of full time hours
- Job Title 3: Early Years Educator – Assistant minimum Level 6
- Job Title 4 x 3 staff: Aim Support Early Years Educators Minimum Level 5/6 and Special Needs Module ( Term Time Contract)
Job Title 1: ECCE Educator candidate must have the following: Option of position in both services and or working between both schools.
- Level 7 or level 8 Honours Degree with preferably 3 years or more experience.
- Excellent Interpersonal and Communication skills.
- Proven track record
- Experience in leading and demonstrating professional practice in mentoring staff, implementing inspections with TUSLA, POBAL and the Department of Education.
- Good knowledge and understanding of adhering to policies and procedures.
Hours: Varied (Attractive package available for the right candidate)
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met.
- Demonstrating a strong knowledge of Aistear and Siolta and applying knowledge to developing an emergent based curriculum.
- Strong leadership skills to effectively run an ECCE Preschool Room.
- May involve some management duties during inspections.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times.
- Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Maintain training requirements and up skilling as required by employer
Job Title 2 & 3: Lead Educator for – Toddler group/ Younger Pre- School children & Assistant ( End of August start) – Little Stars Montessori School
- Room Leader or Educator L7/8 in ECEC – must be passionate about working with ages 1-3 yrs with experience and a proven track record
- Room Assistant candidate must have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and proven track record.
- A minimum of FETAC Level 5 / 6 in Childcare.
- Ability to work as part of a team and on own initiative.
Hours: Varied Between 15 and 20 Hours – We will also have full time posts of 35 – 40 hrs in KSH
Roles and Responsibilities
- Ensuring the individual needs of children are identified and met
- Strong leadership skills to effectively run a Toddler- Preschool Room.
- Adhering to company policies, procedures and operational practices at all times. Ensuring positive working relationships are developed and maintained with children, staff, parents and carers.
- Good knowledge of Aistear and Siolta and their implementation.
- Good communication skills-Fluency in both spoken & written English.
- Maintain training requirements and upskills as required by employer
Please email: firstname.lastname@example.org