CCSP Saver Programme
The CCSP Saver Programme provides support for eligible parent/guardians on a low income to avail of reduced childcare costs at participating childcare services during the 2022/2023 programme year.
Children who were registered for the CCSP Saver programme on the 12th March 2020 in the 2019/2020 programme year and were in attendance and retained registrations under the CCSP
Saver Programme 2021/2022, and who did not leave the CCSP Saver Programme to register for NCS, will be regarded as eligible ‘Savers’ for the purposes of the 2022/2023 programme year.
An eligible child must be:
1. Under the age of 15 years and;
2. Registered on the CCSP Saver Programme on 12th March 2020 in the 2019/2020 programme year, been in attendance and retained a registration under the CCSP Saver Programme
2021/2022 and who did not leave the CCSP Saver Programme to register for NCS at any time;
3. In attendance at a TUSLA registered service within 4 weeks of the service opening for the 2022/2023 programme year;
4. Registered by an Approved Provider on the EY HIVE under the CCSP Saver Programme Funding Agreement 2022/2023, and,
5. In attendance in a service (see no.3 above) in accordance with the session type and pattern of attendance that the child has been registered as for the CCSP Saver programme on the EY HIVE
CCSP Funding Agreement 2022-23
Find out more about the scheme in the full programme rules document 2022 CCSP Saver Programme Rules
In certain exceptional circumstances you may apply to retain your child’s funding under NCS/ECCE/AIM/CCSP saver programme beyond the standard 4 weeks non- attendance allowed under the scheme/programme rules. Please note absences extending beyond 6 weeks to a maximum of 12 weeks, will also require a medical cert or letter to be provided.
Updated Special Circumstances Absence exemption Form 21.22 AIM Updated 16.12 (1)
CCSP Compliance Checklist 2022-2023
CCSP Compliance Guide for Service Providers 2022-2023
View Laois County Childcare Committee facebook posts on this siteView posts