Role: Early Years Room Leader Job Type: Full Time
If you hold a full and relevant level 7 or 8 or above Early Years Qualification, and are an educator at heart with a passion for inspiring and leading a team to deliver outstanding care and education to children – our Team Leader role would be perfect for you.
Why KILMINCHY SCHOOL HOUSE?
We’re on a mission to change the future for children, families, and the people we work with
Our service is unique, home from home and is excellently resourced.
What you’ll be doing
- Leading, mentoring and inspiring a team to deliver exceptional care and education
- Ensuring the learning environment provides consistent stimulation and engaging activities for children across both the indoor and outdoor areas
- Deliver and plan rich learning opportunities and exceptional care to help all children to develop and meet their individual milestones
- Developing and maintaining strong partnerships with colleagues, parents and/ or carers as well as other professionals to meet the needs of each child
- Work with colleagues to maintain a positive, happy and safe environment on a daily basis
What we can offer you
What we’re looking for
- Full and Relevant Level 7 or 8 or above Early Years qualification
- Mandatory minimum of 3 years paid experience working within an Early Years setting
- Sound understanding of the Aistear framework and the ability to put theory into practice
- Strong knowledge and understanding of Safeguarding, Child Protection, and the preschool Regulations. Ability to put relevant frameworks, legislation and policies/ procedures into practice.
- Ability to engage with professional/ statutory bodies such as Tusla, speech and language therapist, psychologist etc.
- The ability to act in a straightforward and pragmatic manner to resolve problems and deal with any issues arising
- Ability to build trust and strong working relationships with both colleagues and parents
- Ability to use a variety of techniques to clearly and successfully communicate with both children and adults
This role is subject to good references and garda vetting
If you do not meet specification please do not apply
We look forward to receiving your application! email@example.com