Early Scholars Learning have following positions available
1. Full Time Childcare Practitioner for the Baby Room
2. Part Time Aim Support Worker (9am-12pm)
Practitioners must have the following:
* To be qualified and proof of certification of each qualification.
* Minimun Fetac/QQI 5 Major Award to work with children from 0 to 3 years in Baby / Toddler/ Wobbler.
* Minimum Fetac/QQI Major Award to work as an A.I.M support practitioner.
* Miniumn Fetac/QQI 6 + Degree , Childcare & Education as an ECCE Preschool Pracitioner/ Supervisor/Manager.
* If worked abroad that you show proof of Garda vetting for that country essential.
* Following a daily routine and play based curriculum in an Inclusive environment.
* Following emerging interest from the children’s and introducing adult initiated activities.
* Understanding of the Better start A.I.M Program
* To work with the children in a fun, happy environment and the understanding of the Siota and Aistear framework.
*Working as part of a childcare team and working on your own initiative.
* To be a responsible and confident childcare practitioner in your role.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: From €27,000.00 per year
Uniform & Training Provided
8 hour shift
Monday to Friday
Supplemental pay types:
Ability to commute/relocate:
Ballybrittas, County Laois: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)
To apply please email CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
View Laois County Childcare Committee facebook posts on this siteView posts