Sherpa Kids are looking for staff see below for full job description
To ensure the effective management of the day-to- day running of the Sherpa Kids program; making certain that all children attending receive optimal care at all times, with a focus on a safe and secure environment delivered through a structured, fun, well balanced program by supporting programme co-ordinators and assistants in their roles, by providing business leadership, mentoring and guidance to achieve their performance targets.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities
- Maintain relationships with programme co-ordinators at the required level to ensure the successful continuance of SAC programmes.
- Team management and promotion of a positive and supportive team
- Position our company for current and future business opportunities in School Aged Childcare programmes.
- Marketing our brand in your territory area and improving Brand Awareness.
- Work with Co-ordinators to manage calendar of closure days and holiday programmes and arrange marketing ahead of time
- Billing and maintenance of accounts for all services in the territory.
- Management of NCS Hive accounts
- Ensure accurate records are kept of training & development activities for all staff.
- Conduct monthly service evaluations to determine performance & satisfaction and identify future business development opportunities.
- Effectively engage all staff in business goals and strategy to achieve their target performance.
- Responsible for inducting new employees.
- Ensure that all employees understand and are following our systems and procedures
- Identify Employee training needs
- Support our compliance and monitor company policies and requirements.
- Ensure that programmes are run in a professional manner and are fully compliant with all systems and procedures.
- Maintains a responsible, mature, presentable and professional image in own conduct.
- Maintains complete confidentiality in all areas of the business.
- Communication with all parties as required.
- Keep owners regularly updated with any developments and initiatives from head office.
- Respond customer / parent complaints in an effective, professional and timely manner.
- Coach / mentor all staff through the complaint process, where necessary.
- Assist with staff training as required
- Assist with staff shortages as required
- Assist with site development initiatives
- Responds to Health & Safety incidents / concerns immediately and takes necessary action, following the policies and procedures.
General Duties & Responsibilities
- Be punctual and work the hours and times specified.
- Prioritise workload to ensure work of the greatest importance to the business is undertaken with urgency and to a high standard.
- Support and help develop a positive workplace culture.
- Demonstrate excellent interpersonal communication skills.
- Responsibly manage all business resources within accountability levels.
- Undertake all duties and responsibilities outlined in this job description and all other duties as required by the business.
- Comply with all employment obligations.
- Promptly undertake to complete all reasonable and lawful instructions and directions given.
- Serve the business in good faith, promoting and protecting the business’s best interests.
- During work time, and such other times as may be reasonably required, dedicate all effort to the execution and fulfilment of the duties, responsibilities, obligations and instructions related to employment.
- Demonstrate through own actions a commitment to Health and Safety at work when undertaking work or observing others in the workplace.
Skills, Experience & Education
- Good working knowledge and experience in all MS Office products.
- Experience with NCS and managing funding and reporting for all applications
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision and also as a team member. Self-starter with strong initiative.
- Full clean license
Find us on
View Laois County Childcare Committee facebook posts on this site View posts