AIM Support Worker
Monday – Friday 9.30am – 12.30pm (Immediate Start subject to Garda Vetting)
We are seeking an enthusiastic early childhood professional who is committed to providing high quality care and education. The candidate should be flexible, warm and caring with a passion for the Early Years.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Adhere to company Policies and procedures.
- Plan, prepare and implement activities tailored to children’s needs.
- Complete learning journals and observations on individual key children.
- Provide additional specific support to a child with additional needs including supervision, toileting, concentration, safety and social interaction and communication
- QQI Level 5 or equivalent
- Understanding of the Irish language desirable but not essential.
Send CV and cover letter to Sandra@ firstname.lastname@example.org
Find us on
View Laois County Childcare Committee facebook posts on this site View posts