Crèche Manager – Maternity Leave Cover
The Rainbow Castle is looking for a Crèche Manager to cover maternity leave. Childcare qualification level 8 and experience in a similar role are essential.
The role will begin in Early February to include an overlapping period with the current manager and is for a minimum of 6 months.
The Rainbow Castle is looking for someone who is caring, patient, has good communication and enjoys working with children.
Some of the roles and responsibilities will include:
- An ability to organise, make good decisions, to communicate, to problem solve and to delegate.
- A responsibility for ensuring that the crèche runs in compliance with all regulatory requirements and the policies and procedures of the crèche.
- An ability to oversee the daily running of the crèche.
- Ensuring any reporting requirements are monitored, maintained and completed on time.
- Develop a positive, warm and open professional relationship with families, children and fellow educators.
- Ensuring rosters and staffing of the crèche are well organised.
- If needed to be able to cover in rooms.
The ideal candidate would:
- Have good computer skills.
- Be highly organised.
- Have the ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Have knowledge of NCS/ Better Start/ AIM/ TUSLA and childcare regulations.
Apply via email to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org