Laois County Childcare Committee CLG is recruiting a temporary Support & Development Worker for short term Cover
The successful candidate will be responsible for progressing and implementing the Dept. of Children & Youth Affairs (DCYA)
National Programmes through Laois County Childcare Committee’s Local Implementation Plan.
The candidate must have:
- At least three years relevant experience in a development /childcare management role.
- Experience of supporting childcare services
- Experience of organising events and delivering workshops
- A relevant third level qualification to at least Level 8 in Early Year’s Care & Education
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of early childhood care and education policy and best practice
- An in-depth knowledge and understanding of the national quality and curriculum frameworks
- Excellent communication, organisational and facilitation skills.
- Excellent analytical and report writing skills
- Advanced computer literacy & proficient in all Microsoft programmes
- The ability to work on their own initiative and as part of a team
- Have a clean driving license and access to a car
Canvassing will disqualify
To apply for this position please download an application form here: SDW Application-form TC and email the completed application to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm on Tuesday 13th April 2021.
Laois CCC is an Equal opportunities Employer
Find us on
View Laois County Childcare Committee facebook posts on this site View posts